Monday, September 29, 2008

:: They're Having a BABY!! ::

Congratulations Niki and Jason!! Josh and I got a call on Saturday, from Josh's older sister Niki. And she had such exciting news... she's pregnant!! Woohoo!! We are just SO excited for them and thrilled to be an Uncle and Auntie again, looks like at the beginning of May, 2009. Jason and Niki are such wonderful people - they love the Lord with all their hearts, they are generous, kind and FUN!! As many have already said, they will make the most wonderful parents :) And let me tell you, this wee one has two VERY excited grandmas!!

I can't wait to have a new baby in the family, there's nothing better than that!! A little one to snuggle and love :) Josh and I are so happy for Jay and Nik and blessed to be there with them as they prepare to welcome their first little one into this world. CONGRATS!!
:: Niki and Jason on their wedding day, May 2007 ::

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hey Laura! I've been LOVING reading your blog. I'm so glad you decided to start one!

I can't wait to read your letter responses. How about the letter "r"?