Wednesday, February 17, 2010

:: Craziness! ::

I've been meaning to write a new blog post for awhile now... but there's just SO much going on! It's hard to nail down one thing to write about, so I'll just give a little update on what's been going on lately.

We've finally moved!! Hurray!! We gained possession on January 29, so we've been in our house for almost 3 weeks now. It's gone by so fast! There's so much to do still, but it's really starting to feel like home and we're loving it. I wouldn't recommend moving while very pregnant... but I'm so thankful we're in before the Baby comes! And also very thankful to our family and friends who helped us - we couldn't have done it without you :) I'm loving having people over - we've had more visitors in the past 3 weeks than we had at our condo for 2 years I think! I love it :) We're currently working on the nursery and I'm so excited!! I will be posting pics once it's done... and I find my camera cord! It's been MIA since the move and I haven't been able to download any pictures.

Another piece of SUPER exciting news... Josh got moved to DAYS! He's been working from 2pm-2am for the past months and it's been tough, especially since I work 8-4:30. He'll still do 4 on 4 off (which he loves) but it'll be from 3am-3pm instead. Super early mornings, I feel so bad when the alarm goes off at 2:15am! But so far he's really enjoying it - and it's a definite answer to prayer. This way we'll have more time together, and he'll get to be with the Baby more too :)

Pregnancy-wise... I'm almost 36 weeks! 4 weeks from my due date... and I can't WAIT! Both Josh and I are getting more excited each day to meet this little one. I have 7 more days of work left and am very much so looking forward to maternity leave. Josh and I took prenatal classes, a series of 6 altogether. We found the information super helpful and are very glad we did that! Josh especially learned so much and feels much more prepared for what's to come - especially with the labour and delivery part.

When I was 32 weeks pregnant we had a maternity photo shoot with Carly from Pink Plum Photography. She is awesome and we're so happy with the photos! We can't wait for her to do newborn ones :) I'll leave you with a couple photos...







3 comments:

Treena said...

Great update Laura! You are getting so close I'm sure everyday is so exciting as you lead up to finally meeting Baby Neufeld. :) I'm glad you are enjoying your new home as well and feeling a bit more settled. Enjoy these final days before your family turns to 3!

Christy said...

Yay on all accounts!! PTL!

Amanda said...

I <3 your new home. And YOU! Can't wait to meet baby either! And a great update post!!