Thursday, July 31, 2008

What's in a Title?

I have to admit, that one of the things holding me back from finally creating a blog was that I couldn't come up with a good title! Too much pressure! Today my husband Josh visited me at work (to drop off my snacks that I forgot at home and I can't make it through the morning without them!) and he inspired me... I was "boppin" around and Josh told me there wasn't any music on for me to be dancing to, and I told him there was - in my head! I realized that I usually do have a song on my heart and I love listening to the lyrics and meaning of songs. They tell a story and put it to music - beautiful! So there you have it - the title of my blog :) Mind you, this is bound to change when children come into the picture - which probably won't be for some time yet *wink* - but for now, here it is!
Sigh of relief, my blog has a name! yay! :)

8 comments:

Shawna said...

Yo Yo - welcome "Laura's Lyrics" to the lovely, very fun world of blogs!

FYI - if you're not a scrapbooker you can click onto my blog and go to blurb books and print of the pages of your blog you want to keep in paper format. So fun eh!?!?

Love you!
*s

Nadine said...

Yeah! I love how you came up with your name. Good job! Welcome to this exciting new experience!

Melody Bell said...

Hello! I have a blog as well, but I must admit I am not very faithful but I am excited for another fellow blogger. Melody

Jessi said...

A name that I love! So poetic, wish I could come up with something more original than Halle and Sebastian! Can't wait for more, can I add you to the blog roll???

Love, Jessi

Morgan said...

Yay, Laura! I'm so glad you decided to join the "blogosphere." Great name. I can't wait to read your future posts!

that's us... said...

love your blog title laura- very you!!!

Amanda said...

You're so funny. You really do always have a song in your head that you are boppin' to! haha! Good work on the title!

The Samy's said...

Hey Laura, you got sucked in too, to the wonderful world of blogging. Well I am so happy that I am able to snoop through your world, and feel free to snoop through mine!I just started mine about a month ago so we can learn the new things together.
Love Elyshia