Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Green Lake!

It's become a tradition for our family to camp at Green Lake during the first week of August. My Uncle Gordie and Auntie Sharon bought property on the lake a few years ago and are gracious to invite our whole family up there - even as our family grows by at least one every year! :) They are in the middle of building this beautiful log "cabin" and have spots for RV's in the acre behind the cabin up to the road. We meet there with our cousins and their kids, and this year there were family friend's of my uncle's up there too. All in all there were over 35 of us, 7 RVs, 2 quads, 1 dirtbike, 2 boats and a ton of fun :)



:: The view from the dock - the new cabin! ::


:: My oldest nephew Ethan enjoying his pancake breakfast :::: My youngest nephew Colton also enjoying a pancake ::

:: Corban having a ton of fun in the sand! ::

:: Brandon sitting still for a couple minutes ;) ::


:: My Dad and I on the quad! Fun :) ::


The rest of the family is still there enjoying the sunny weather and good company, but I had to come back to work :( Josh's back injury is still quite bad so he is still off work and starting physio tomorrow. Hopefully he will be feeling better really soon! We had a great weekend away and are very blessed to have such an amazing family!!

3 comments:

The Samy's said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! Enjoy your week at work Laura =) I wish I could work outside on a day like this.

Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! And what a beautiful cabin they are building! Lotsa fun!

Christy said...

That sounds like a tonne of fun! There's nothing that says summer to me like camping and boating......glad you were able to enjoy and hope you're hubby's back gets better!