Friday, August 1, 2008

Picture Cube!

Thanks to my dear friend Amanda I now know how to put pictures in a cube! Thanks Amanda!Much easier to post pics that way :) Since I'm at work the only pics I have here to play with are my wedding pics and Summerland ones which I already posted! So here is my first experiment with picture cubes... and a way to share pictures of one of the happiest days of my life!! There was turquoise, flowers, diamonds, snow, candles and of course, LOVE!! :)


(top left) Crystal and Dave, Josh and I took that same picture on Crystal and Dave's wedding day! (top right) 3 of my closest girlfriends - Shawna, Amanda and Crystal (Makena is there too, but we hadn't met her yet ;) They stuck around and helped with picture-taking! Thanks girls!



(top left) Ethan and Brandon are my oldest 2 nephews and Isabella is their friend - so sweet! (bottom left) My beautiful sisters and I! (bottom middle) The Eddy's and Neufeld's combined - there are a lot of us! (bottom right) Josh and his groomsmen, Matt and Chad.
I think I cut some people out of pictures while making the cubes... sorry!

Getting ready the morning of! Such fun :) Don't you just love Ethan's little grin? ;) And Shawna did my hair - she is so talented and fantastic! I was thankful she shared the morning with us.

No comments: