Sunday, January 4, 2009

:: Koda ::

So last night I was at my parents house when Jeff and Krista walked in the front door looking very sneaky... and Krista had the most adorable puppy in her jacket!! His name is Koda (after the Kodiak Bear because he looks like a teddy bear) and is 14 weeks old. He's a teddy bear tea cup Pomeranian and the cutest thing!! I've cuddled him for the past 2 evenings and I'm hooked :) He's making me want one...


:: Koda with his "brother" Colton :) :: :: He's so soft & cuddly!! ::

7 comments:

Shawna said...

Koda is adorable! If we ever get a dog (& don't live on a farm) we will have something like him! But we'll wait until our babies are old enough to take him/her out for a walk!

Nadine said...

He is just too cute! And you look so cute holding him!! I love your outfit!

Christy said...

Way too cute!

Amanda said...

YOU want a puppy? YOU? The super duper so into dogs person? Wow! He must be cuddly and cute!

The Samy's said...

wow, what a cute little pup!

that's us... said...

i'm just waiting for the post 'we got a puppy' coming to your blog soon!

Meg Baxter said...

I'm telling you - dogs are like crack. There should be a 12-step program for dog-lovers. Once you're hooked, it's a done deal - look out, Josh!