Tuesday, March 3, 2009

:: I'm Still Around... Even Without Pictures ::

It's been awhile since I've posted anything! For some odd reason, I usually feel like I need to have pictures to accompany my writing, so that's why I don't post very often! Silly me.

The most exciting thing on the horizon for me is that I'm heading to Palm Springs! My sister and nephew (Krista and Colton) and I are driving down to Seattle tomorrow night, flying out on Thursday morning, then flying back on Monday night. So a quick trip, but I am so looking forward to some time in the sun... and who am I kidding, time at the Outlets!

On a more serious note, I just want to say that GOD IS SO GOOD!! Lately I have been experiencing breakthrough and miracles around and in me... it's so incredible! The details of the different situations are rather private, but I can't NOT give God the glory for the many wonderful things that are happening. He is SO good, faithful, loving and He wants good things for His children. I am blessed and so thankful.

4 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Have so much fun in Palm Springs! I am so glad that you are experiencing such wonderful things from God! He is good!

Meg Baxter said...

Yay, Outlets! Even if the dollar is depressingly low, the stuff you can find down there is always better. Have fun!

Laura said...

Thanks Ladies! Yes, I actually went super anal and wrote up a little currency thingy to keep in my wallet so I don't "forget" how much something is really costing me! The low dollar takes some of the fun out of shopping, but I hope to find some good bargains, and some different things that what I can find here :)

that's us... said...

hey laura! have a FABULOUS time in palm springs!!!oh i'd love to jump into your suitcase- maybe just bring back some warmth:)
God IS so GOOD! may you enjoy his blessings and work in your life...and his beauty in palm springs!