Saturday, January 31, 2009

:: My "New" Blowdryer ::

Okay, so sometimes it's the small things in life that make you happy, right? And this has happened for me, with my blow dryer. So lately I've been more frustrated than usual about how long it takes me to get ready in the morning. I LOVE sleep and would like to get a little more! :) It was taking FOREVER to blow dry my hair... and although it's thick it was really taking FAR too long. So I was looking at new ones, figuring that it was time to buy. But then I realized that there was quite a lot of dust in the vent thingy in the back of my blow dryer! So I took a little time to clean it out... found out that it comes completely off so I could rinse it and clean inside as well! What was the result? Va-va-voom!! I'm having to re-learn how to blow dry my hair because it's so powerful now, my hair is blowing all over the place! My drying time has been cut down, yay! And I didn't spend any money, what a bonus!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

That a girl!

The Samy's said...

Laura, I miss your posts!!! I check everyday to see if you posted something =)