Thursday, August 6, 2009

:: Survey ::

I know I haven't posted anything for quite awhile... so when I saw this on Sharon's Facebook, then Meghan's blog, I thought I could steal the idea too!! So, here goes:

1 What's the last thing you put in your mouth? Milk (skim, of course!)

2 Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew? Ummm, that would be a yes.

3 Where was your default picture taken? At the Cabin on Lake Whatcom

4 Who was the last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20? My nephew Colton (23 months old) on Friday evening - we went on a date to McDonald's then Ft. Langley for gelato!

5 Can you play guitar hero? I've never tried!

6 Last time you walked further than a block? Probably the last time I shopped. That's bad, isn't it? Oh wait, when I was in Seattle on Monday! Where we parked, we had to walk a ways to the restaurant. Does that count? :)

7 Name someone that made you laugh today? Josh. He was in a silly mood at lunch and we laughed together a bunch :)

8 How late did you stay up last night and why? About 10:00, my new bedtime! I was just at home last night, having a relaxing, low-key evening. Lovely.

9 If you could move somewhere else, would you? No thanks! I LOVE the city I live in and it's definitely 'home.'

10 Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yup. I like Fireworks

11 Do you believe ex's can be friends? I used to think so... but now that I'm a 'wise' married woman ;) I would say no.

12 Do you like calling or texting better? Depends what it's for. I do like the convenience of texting if I'm not in the mood to talk or just need to tell/ask an easy something. But I do enjoy talking on the phone too, to catch up with friends. It's about the only way I get housework done too, when I'm on the phone! :)

13 How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper? I'm really not into diet pop... and, I hear it's worse for you than the regular stuff! I think aspartame leaves a funny aftertaste. I do like Dr. Pepper though :)

14 When was the last time you cried really hard? On Saturday, July 25. Scary day (more on that later)

15 Where is your biological father right now? He's at a course for Real Estate. He just got his license and is going through a bunch of courses.

16 Where are you right now? At my computer

17 What bed did you sleep in last night? Mine... love it!

18 What was the last thing someone bought for you? Ummmm... my mom treated my friend Nadia and I to lunch on Monday. And Josh bought groceries yesterday, including a few special things he knows I like!

19 Who took your profile picture? Set the timer on my camera and put it on the table! So... no one!

20 Who was the last person you took a picture of? My nephews, Ethan, Brandon and Corban out in their Papa's boat

21 Was yesterday better than today? About the same so far.

22 Can you live a day without TV? Sure! But if a fav show is on, I'll PVR it :)

23 Are you a bad influence? Nope, wouldn't say so

24 What items could you not go without during the day? Food, something to drink

25 Would you share a drink with a stranger? Seriously? That's really gross. No, of course not.

26 Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Crystal, when she had Addyson! :) And Dave too, of course. I like happy hospital visits.

27 What does the last text message in your inbox say? "Awww... I would love to, but I have to work." From Katie, when I asked if her and Steve wanted to hang out tonight. (See, much easier than a phone call ;) )

28 What are you wearing? Sandals, jeans, tank top, shirt, sweater, earrings, necklace, watch, wedding ring and under-garments :)

29 How many times have you been pulled over by the police? Is it bad that I don't know the answer to this? Shoot. Okay... I think about 4 or 5?

30 If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find? ummm, emails? Weird question

31 Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Perhaps... silly

32 What song is stuck in your head? I watched a bit of "A Walk to Remember" at lunch time... so that song that Mandy Moore sings in the play ... "so I lay my head back down... and I lift my hands and pray..."

33 Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, who do you want it to be? Since we live on the third floor, this would be shocking. I'd only 'want' to be woken up for some type of emergency. I like my sleep :)

34 What gets in your way of your sleeping? Not much! Occasionally I have too much mind traffic but usually I'm out easily and soundly

35 Who was your last missed call on your cell phone? My Mom. I think she called me by accident, as she's at Green Lake. Probably checking her reception

36 Can you handle the truth? Yes - please just tell me the truth! I can take it :)

37 What was the last book you read? Reading "Marly and Me" right now. Just finished "Take Two" by Karen Kingsbury. She's my favourite author and I drop what I'm reading when she puts out a new book.

38 Is there something you always wear? Wedding Ring

39 Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.

40 What is something that can always make you feel better? A hug from Josh.

41 What do you want right now? To get off work early? :) Oh, but beyond right now... I would want Josh and I to have more similar work schedules so we can see each other more often and get to go away, and have weekends together. That would be such a treat!

42 Look behind you, what do you see? Not much. A wall that is boring because I still haven't decorated it.

43 Have you ever worked in a food place? Only Red Robin. And twice, for only a couple months each time.

3 comments:

Anita Grace said...

Hey Laura,

I saw this on my google reader tonight, thanks for sharing ~ it was fun to read. I'm going to do it on my blog tonight... I'm sure you wouldn't mind! Blessings to you & Josh!

Crystal said...

I like #26!!

AE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.