Tuesday, September 8, 2009

:: Thank Goodness for Grandmas! ::

I can't help myself... I now love looking at baby clothes! It's so fun, searching for the perfect little thing for our Baby come Spring. And since we're not finding out the gender, this takes a little more effort!
Josh and I wandered into MEXX the other day, and I fell in love with this - the sweetest little sweater sleep-sack. And it's pure white... so precious and perfect for a boy or a girl! I thought is was the perfect going-home outfit. However, the price wasn't so perfect and I had to put it back.
I told my Mom about it and she wanted to see it! So we met at MEXX the other day and showed her... and now Baby will get it for his/her first Christmas present! I guess it's a pre-first Christmas... ?? :) Either way, I am so thankful for generous Grandmas and am so excited to see our Baby in this sweet little outfit!

5 comments:

Christy said...

It is only the beginning! I almost can't wait to BE a grandparents so I can do some spoiling.

Shawna said...

That's lovely & just what Grandma's do! I'm sure it's her utmost pleasure!

Melody Bell said...

I love looking at baby clothes!! They are so tempting...and I am not even prego :)

Carrie said...

Hi Laura, I just happened to pop over to your blog for the first time today...CONGRATULATIONS to you & your hubby!So happy for you guys, God is good!

Amanda said...

That little sleep sack is perfectly adorable!