Friday, August 22, 2008

Date Night with Brandon

Last night Josh and I got to take our nephew Brandon out on a "date" with just him. We love getting together with our little guys and it's so nice to have special time one-on-one with them. Brandon is Lisa and Wes' middle son and will be four on September 10! He is such a joy, this little guy has more energy than anyone I know! He was telling us about his day... he had swimming lessons then helped his Dad at work, seeding the lawn, raking, etc. As he put it "I worked so hard and didn't even get lunch!" Such a funny little guy. Everything Brandon does he does at 150% - he is very passionate and determined. Makes life interesting sometimes :) He has a fantastic memory and doesn't miss a thing that is said or done around him. He is ultra-talented with his sports and loves them all. He adds to much to all our lives and we are so blessed by him! And in addition to all that, he is just so adorable!! :) What can I say, I'm an Auntie who is in love with her nephews!!

:: On our way out for dinner at McDonald's - the one with the PlayPlace of course! ::


:: I told you he was adorable! ::


:: At the park climbing away ::


:: After dropping Brandon off we stopped at my Mom's and two of our other wonderful nephews, Colton and Ethan, were there! Fun night! ::


6 comments:

Crystal said...

he is fabulous that little guy:)! You guys are awesome auntie and uncle, your nephews are truley blessed!

Nadine said...

What a blessing to be able to enjoy them each on their own. Its great that you guys spend one-on-one time with them. When we were growing up my brother and I had a "favorite" auntie and uncle. They would take us to all the fun places. Our parents would actually plan events close to them (they live in Coquitlam) so that we could have some time with them. I have some of the most amazing memories with them and now they live just up the hill from me. :) Enjoy these special times! Good that you took some pics too! :) He's such a cutie!!

Christy said...

He is so adorable! And that's so awesome of you guys to have dates with him.....

The Samy's said...

I can relate to you with the Nephews, I love mine to pieces! And yours....they are SOOO cute!!! Love yah!

Morgan said...

You are such a good Auntie, Laura!

Amanda said...

That is so fun that you have started to have a date night with Ethan and Brandon - each seperately! They need that time on thier own! What a fabulous Aunty & Uncle you guys are! Cherish the memories you are creating!