Monday, August 18, 2008

Pictures

I feel bad that I haven't posted anything for a whole week!! :) Nothing too crazy is happening in our lives right now, although we're always crazy busy! A "Sister's Night" with the girls on Josh's side, my Grandma Eddy's birthday, and a couple of shopping sprees! Josh and I have been looking for a shelf for our living room and found one the other day! I'm proud to say I put it together myself and got it into the right place! We're really happy with our choice - it looks great and makes our place more "homey." Now to decorate it... :) Then I can post pics! In the meantime, here are some random pictures from the past week :)


:: My cousin Nelson with Ethan and Brandon, climbing a tree at my parents house ::

:: Colton enjoying an empty creamer at Red Robin in Bellingham ::

:: My SILs Amy and Niki at "Sisters Night" ::
:: My new SIL Hannah and I at "Sister's Night" ::

:: Flowers from my hubby - he picked out the lilies :) ::

:: My Grandma Eddy on her birthday! ::

:: How can you resist this face? ::

4 comments:

The Samy's said...

Finally a post!!! I was thinking that you were going to give up blogging! Cute pictures. You should take a picture of your shelf and post it!

Christy said...

Hey Laura.....you mean around the pictures in the postings or the header at the top of the page??

Jessi said...

I Love the shot of the boys in the tree...what attitude Mr. Brando is giving! Such a stud! Can't wait to see you both next week! Love, Jessi

Anonymous said...

You write very well.