Friday, September 12, 2008

Chris and Leanne Guiel

On Saturday, September 6, 2008 Chris Guiel and Leanne Krussel were joined together as husband and wife!! Chris is my brother-in-law Wes' brother. We all went to high school together and have known each other for years. Chris and Leanne have been together for about 8 years now and we were all very happy to celebrate their marriage! Wes was the best man and Ethan and Brandon were the ring bearers. They're becoming pro's! I didn't have a great seat to get pictures of the ceremony, so when I get copies from my Dad I will add some. The boys were both totally posing on the bench during the whole ceremony - priceless!! Leanne looked beautiful in her gown and Chris was a handsome groom - both were super happy! We saw them this past Wednesday and they said that their special day was exactly what they wanted - what more could you ask for! They're heading off on a Caribbean Cruise on the 27th - doesn't that sound nice? :)
The wedding was held at the Macaroni Grill in Vancouver - the ceremony was outside and the reception was inside. In between while the wedding party had pictures, appy's were served and drinks were offered... yay for Bellinis! :) We had this great idea to walk up to Robson and get in some shopping (typical of the Eddy girls, I know!) ... and what a regretful decision that turned out to be! My feet have never been so sore - I didn't know if I was going to be able to make it back! The good news is that I got some cute sunglasses on sale for $6.47 - so there's a bright side :)
Here are a couple pictures of the day - Again, I'll try and post more once I get them!


:: The Guiel's, with Nana and Grandad::

:: My Mom and Dad, posing under the archway ::
:: Corban!! ::
:: We were playing peek-a-boo with the barrels - what fun! ::

:: Brandon making his silly face ::

:: Our table at the Reception ::

:: Josh and I ::

3 comments:

Jessi said...

Finally! That wedding has been a long time coming, glad to see that they had great weather! Congrats Chris and Leanne! Love, Jessi

Christy said...

I heart weddings.....glad you had a great time!

Amanda said...

Congrats Chris & Leanne! Chris, you finally took the plunge, it was a lllloooonnnngggg time coming! haha! Looks like you all had a great time! Can't wait to see more pics!